TRAFFIC MANAGER – ANGLOPHONE
SENIOR TRAFFIC MANAGER – ANGLOPHONE
(date de publication : 04/2021)
Join a dynamic and growing company!
Linkeo is among the market leaders in website creation and local SEO/SEM in multiple countries notably -
France, Australia, Canada, USA and UAE. We have created over 40,000 websites for entrepreneurs and SMEs over the past 16 years.
Today Linkeo employs 600 people worldwide, with nearly half based in Mauritius itself.
Work with us in a pleasant and cheerful environment.
For more information: http://www.linkeo.com
A real digital marketing and customer relations expert, the main role of the Senior Traffic Manager is to
respond to our clients’ needs for SEA, SMA and SEO expertise, and to establish the best possible strategy for them in terms of budget. He/She will also be responsible for the implementation of said plan, and will ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Defining an SEA strategy in relation to the needs and budget of the client
- Creation/ Handling/ Optimization of campaigns (Google, FB/ Instagram/ Waze…)
- Managing a portfolio of clients that consist mainly of small and medium enterprises
- Regular calls to clients
- Daily budget reviews
- Results analysis, optimization proposals and content adaptation
- Ensure the smooth running of the campaigns (increasing traffic and conversions)
- Auditing, creating and analysing reports
- Client support, sales help, query handling, troubleshooting
- Reports for Traffic Management Manager
- 2 years’ experience in digital advertising
- Very good knowledge of business tools (Creation / optimization of Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram,
Waze campaigns - Mastery of Analytics, data analysis and reporting tools)
- SEO / SEM Advanced knowledge / Google Ads certifications
- Perfect command of the French & English languages (oral and written)
- Autonomy, interpersonal skills, rigorous, organised and reactive
Post based in Quatre Bornes, Mauritius, Contact number 460 07 91 or send us your CV by email on